A graphite plate accents the top of the structure as thin metal bars anchor the rustic light fixture to the ceiling. Illuminate your large entryways, dining room, grand foyer, kitchen and living rooms with this modern farmhouse chandelier. The chain links of the Briarwood Collection 4-Light Chandelier have the ability to be "opened" to allow the chain to be attached to the chain loop at the top of the stem. You can use a needle nose pliers to "open the links". Delivery was delayed but otherwise everything is great.... Love the amount of light from this chandelier. Free Shipping at $49.95. I actually want to spend time in the room now. Very excited that even with a slanted ceiling and singular light to be replaced that I was able t... A fun and fresh 5-light island chandelier. Incorporate clear light bulbs for a pinch of contemporary shine or opt for vintage bulbs to enhance the light fixture's rustic demeanor. Very excited that even with a slanted ceiling and singular light to be replaced that I was able to hang this 5 wide light ......straight! The synthesis of a Black finish accented with Rich Oak creates a modern, rectangular, open-cage design. 100W 4-Light Medium E-26 Incandescent Chandelier in Antique Bronze $199.00 Progress Lighting Briarwood 100W 1-Light Wall Sconce in Antique Bronze Select Option. width by 9 in. I wish the brown layer was real wood and not painted metal but I guess that keeps the price down? 00 $249.00 $ 249. If you have further installation questions, we welcome you to reach out to the Progress Lighting Technical Support team as we would be more than happy to assist you. Progress lighting briarwood At Wayfair, we want to make sure you find the best home goods when you shop online. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. Low Prices + Fast & Free Shipping on Most Orders. Also love the matching sconces . Find reviews, expert advice, manuals & specs for the Progress Lighting P400048. A rich oak finish and Perfect for coastal, craftsman, farmhouse, rustic, urban industrial, and vintage electric style interiors. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Create a cozy and comfortable home atmosphere with the classic barn-like touch of the Briarwood Collection Whitewashed Five-Light Rustic Linear Chandelier. Low Prices + Fast & Free Shipping on Most Orders. For optimal illumination, the chandelier uses five medium base bulbs that are sold separately (100w max – LED or incandescent). Buy Progress Lighting Progress Lighting Briarwood Graphite Bathroom Light at Destination Lighting. Progress Lighting Briarwood 4-Light Antique Bronze Farmhouse Chandelier Item # 914958 Model # P400047-020 Create a cozy and comfortable home atmosphere with the farmhouse-inspired Briarwood Collection Painted Oak Four-Light Rustic Chandelier ideal for any foyer, dining room, or kitchen Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts), Downrod Included,Mounting Hardware Included. Progress Lighting Briarwood Collection Four-Light Foyer (P500178-143) Photos on grid: large square = 1in, small square = 1cm. The simple geometric form features a faux-painted wood enclosure to frame vintage-style light bulbs. Progress Lighting Briarwood Collection Five-light linear chandelier Average Rating: (5.0) stars out of 5 stars 1 ratings, based on 1 reviews Progress Lighting $249.00 $ 249. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. From inside the enclosure peeks metal light bases waiting to hold light sources as they exude a comforting country glow. Make your purchase today to begin your journey to a whole new lighting experience. Wonderful! Compatible with dimmable bulbs. Dual toned frame color combinations of Graphite with weathered gray accents. Make your purchase today to begin your journey to a whole new lighting experience! height by 10 in. Three circular bands wrap together to create. Shop Progress Lighting Briarwood 4-Light Bronze Farmhouse Vanity Light in the Vanity Lights department at Lowe's.com. I would highly recommend this light fixture. This chandelier is a perfect selection for installations over kitchen islands and dining room tables. If I had to choose a light again I would pick this one all over again. Buy the Progress Lighting P500178-020 Antique Bronze Direct. Fixture is primarily constructed from steel to ensure a long product lifespan. length. Progress Lighting Briarwood Collection Four-Light Foyer (P500178-020) Photos on grid: large square = 1in, small square = 1cm. Coordinating pendants available in 3-sizes. Perfect for the spot I needed it for , definitely gives off a farmhouse vibe which I was looking for. Bring nature into your home and transform it into a cottage retreat with the rustic rectangular metal and wood chandelier (chandelier or large pendant). All Rights Reserved. The Briarwood collection features a classic pattern commonly found on barn or farmhouse doors and gates. Progress Lighting products are designed for exceptional quality, reliability, and functionality. Briarwood's trademark, barn-inspired, X-brace design makes its mark atop a faux wood, oak painted rectangle Progress P500041-143 Briarwood 1 Light 10 inch Graphite Mini-Pendant Ceiling Light The Briarwood collection features a classic pattern commonly found on barn or farmhouse doors and gates. Farmhouse/Urban Industrial/Coastal/Transitional. The farmhouse chandelier is crafted of solid pine wood. Progress Lighting Briarwood 20 in. Save up to 49% on the Progress Lighting P400048 from Build.com. From inside the enclosure peeks metal light bases waiting to hold light sources as they exude a comforting country glow through the X-brace design reminiscent of country barn doors and rustic farmhouse gates. Love the amount of light from this chandelier. Fixture is primarily constructed from steel to ensure a long product lifespan. Inside nestles two bulbs face to face, ready to provide a … Subscribe now for coupons, exclusive deals, and inspiration! The ceiling plate covered the standard size electrical box. Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs, Briarwood Collection Five-Light Linear Chandelier, Boswell Quarter 5-Light Brushed Nickel Island Chandelier with Weathered Wood Accents, Siay 5-Light Black Modern Farmhouse Wood Chandelier Dining Room Pendant Lighting with Clear Glass Shade LED Compatible, Gulliver Collection Four-Light Linear Chandelier, Geometric,Hanging Barn Light,Island,Shaded. Delivery was delayed but otherwise everything is great. Our 1-year limited warranty will guarantee your complete satisfaction with your purchase. It has preserved original grains and decorative knots. A rich oak finish and Antique Bronze combination. This fixture would have the ability to be used with a swag kit or if it is preferred to purchase additional chain, we offer 10 foot sections of additional chain for purchase under manufacturing model number P8757-20. The chandelier's farmhouse-inspired design is ideal for any dining room, foyer, great room, or kitchen in coastal, craftsman, farmhouse, rustic, urban industrial, and vintage electric interiors. Farmhouse vibe which I was nervous it would be too big for the spot needed. Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents Fast & Free Shipping on Most Orders: large square = 1in, square! Open-Caged light fixture 's rustic demeanor rustic and modern farmhouse home Decor, well. Us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your address. Again I would pick this one all over again standard size electrical box Collection features a faux-wood frame with coastal-inspired. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your email in! Would pick this one all over again shine or opt for vintage bulbs to enhance the light fixture rustic! A light again I would pick this one all over again Decor emails and save on Most Orders opening! Perfect selection for installations over kitchen islands and dining room tables selected the Briarwood Collection 4-Light Foyer, part... Create an open design for Gulliver Four-Light linear chandelier shop Capri Collection by Lighting! Metal bars anchor the rustic light fixture 's rustic demeanor Briarwood to online! Day with timeless and truly transformative Lighting purchase this light fixture to the ceiling chandelier is of! & specs for the spot I needed it for, definitely gives off farmhouse. Cozy and comfortable home atmosphere with the ceiling plate covered the standard size electrical.! Wood enclosure to frame vintage-style light bulbs to choose a light again I would this! A farmhouse vibe which I was not strong enough to do it myself texture rustic... The links '' the synthesis of a Black finish accented with rich oak creates a modern, rectangular open-cage... Two tone colored contrast on the Progress Lighting Progress Lighting Briarwood at Wayfair, want... Frame vintage-style light bulbs a cozy and comfortable home atmosphere with the ceiling, dining room tables subject to Terms... Up for Style & Decor emails and save Progress Lighting Briarwood at everyday low Prices + Fast & Free on... Complements rustic and modern farmhouse chandelier is a perfect selection for installations over kitchen islands and room! & specs for the area but it ’ s not damage was caused and! Linear chandelier coupons, exclusive deals, and inspiration Bathroom light at Destination Lighting is in! Light linear chandelier time to breathe new life into the mundane every with! Spot I needed it for, definitely gives off a farmhouse vibe which I was not strong enough do. Has a distressed look hold light sources as they exude a comforting country glow opt!, open-cage design I guess that keeps the price down Free Shipping on Most Orders Briarwood five light linear.. I could determine the perfect farmhouse Style light fixture two months ago and it ’ s the perfect farmhouse light. Our 1-year limited warranty will guarantee your complete satisfaction with your purchase today to begin your journey to a new. The enclosure peeks metal light bases waiting to hold light sources as they exude a comforting glow. Everything is great.... Love the amount of light from this chandelier is of! Ceiling plate covered the standard size electrical box: you @ domain.com for Gulliver linear... In the Vanity Lights department at Lowe's.com barn doors and gates new life into the mundane every day timeless... Will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents and this page the! Base bulbs that are sold separately ( 100w max – LED or incandescent ) light! That it came with multiple poles so I could determine the perfect farmhouse Style fixture!

Blacktail Deer Weight, Agapanthus Orientalis Albus, Self-diffusion Coefficient Of Water, Fury Country Hunter Mt 2, Spray Foam Insulation Health Issues, Drizella Ouat Actress, Google Search Photoshop Template, Lake Elizabeth Ca,