Please will like all devices to be given a list of all devices without exception but separated but thanks, Please tell me , which of the following is an input device in a computer – 1) Printer , 2) Ram , 3) UPS , 4) Keyboard, ithis web will help to computer student is paramount, Thank u very much. They can be used by the computer to create a picture of whatever the camera had been pointed at. and nice to meet you. if you get any new input, output or both input output devices..pls share me here..i will add it in the list. OMR is a special type of optical scanner used to recognize the type of mark made by pen or pencil. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Thank you very much. thanx, above all are very helpful informations……, what is the difference between laptop and palmtop and the pc as well, thanx..i got lots of information for my assignment…, This isa awesom site for computer science projects I really like this so much, Thanks……….. i got lots of information 4 my assignment. About output n input n storage devices, It is very useful as it gave me a really distinct and clear view of ‘Basics Of Computer’… The most commonly used or primary input devices on a computer are the keyboard and mouse.However, there are other devices that input data into a computer. ?….PLSSSSSS REPLY…SIR, Thanks for this sight.I got here a field of input and output devices, this page is very good it gives correct answers to guestion i like it. Generally, it has two buttons called the left and the right button and a wheel is present between the buttons. Thanks again . How to Rename Sound Input or Output Device in Windows 10 The default sound input device is the device (ex: microphone) that Windows uses to record or hear sound. I would like to thank this site.But i have a small suggestion that you should include a brief description about the devices mentioned here. Thanks for this educative information, it’s helped me a lot.Feeling glad on being here. Thanks. Thank you so much its really helpful 4 students,,,,,. It may be a handheld scanner or may be embedded in a stationary scanner. I kinda like this website. I Thank you very much for tour information here is really helped me on my Project Work Keep it up, Thank yu bt is scanner not a both input-ouput device. I would like to thank this site.But i have a small suggestion that you should include a brief description about the devices mentioned here. I really love this website, it have help me a lot to know the different kinds of input and output devices of computer. OCR is an input device used to read a printed text. Moves the cursor faster than the arrow keys of the keyboard. Thanx a lott……to the members of this site.It helped me allot it is nice but there should b more names of output devices, I would like to thanks for completing my assignments. Yes…if Digital camers provides decent screen to show images..then logically it will be both input and output device. ( Log Out /  Thank u so much … helped me a lot but pls include devices for the disabled, How many units of modern computer?? bt there should be little description also becoz there r some devices which I don’t know !! floppy disk is an output or input device? This is very informative and it’s an intensive list. The function of the joystick is similar to that of a mouse. or Input device can read data and convert them to a form that a computer can use. It is a very famous cursor-control device having a small palm size box with a round ball at its base, which senses the movement of the mouse and sends corresponding signals to the CPU when the mouse buttons are pressed. MICR input device is generally used in banks as there are large number of cheques to be processed every day. and please upload more names of output devices, please upload more output devices of computer pheriperals … thank you. When the tip of a light pen is moved over the monitor screen and the pen button is pressed, its photocell sensing element detects the screen location and sends the corresponding signal to the CPU. Try to upload more output devices, Please tell me .. Change ). Thanks for this website. Digitizer can convert a signal from the television or camera into a series of numbers that could be stored in a computer. Thanks very it will very helpful to me and wish to see more again. thanks a lot for this site,it really helped in my CSC assignments, OMG. When the gun is pointed at the target on the screen and the trigger is pulled, the screen goes blank for a fraction of a second. Track ball is an input device that is mostly used in notebook or laptop computer, instead of a mouse. Everyone should know all output and input devices name of computer. Hi Isha Some devices allow many continuous degrees of freedom as input. Bundle of thanks you gave me such a good information, this is a lot of info for me, thank you so much , Information was very precise, concise and useful. Thanx a lot !! but the information is so brief there can be more explanation as well. It is used to select a displayed menu item or draw pictures on the monitor screen. Wahoo. Wordpress CSS Customization, Web Development, Wordpress Tricks, Job Interview and Recruitment Guide. waoooooh I now have a clear picture of what is Input and Output device. Without an input device, you won't be able to interact with a computer. Facsimile (FAX)  (It has scanner to scan the document and also. I really like it you have 0. Because in computer technology most of viva question are related with input and output devices. Most modern desktops and laptops use a window-based operating system designed to be used with a keyboard and a mouse, such as Microsoft Windows or Apple macOS. Thank you so much for this. I got some good informetion from here. Bar Code Reader is a device used for reading bar coded data (data in the form of light and dark lines). Waow i got all the information here for my students. I got help with my homework from here. Here I am going to share you about list of basic Input Devices, Output devices and Both input–output devices related to computer. Job Interview Questions on basic Computer Technology and Internet Part-2. I think you should add a short note on the input devices, Thanks a lot for your cooperation and you are really great you helped me to complete my home-work of diwali vacation….so once again thank you , , Write briefly so that’s better for all of us. The typewriter was invented to make letters easier and faster to make, the typewriter later on became the Keyboard. Please clarify. Thank You…, Hi does telephone,drone & motion sensingdevice input or output, Thank so much but should give us the function of each device ..,, a request, Thanks a lot however which device include of pendrive, Tq sir its really very very important topic so more information send me, You guys really help me to do my assignment easily. It consists of a photocell and an optical system placed in a small tube. In my Last Post I have shared about the following. I love this page. It is mainly used in Computer Aided Designing (CAD) and playing computer games. The lists of output devices on this website helped me a lot to do my project.A brief description of the devices would make it better still. God bless you for using the knowledge that God gave you to help others. I woul’d like to thank you for this site. I would like to say many thanks in this site because I got nowloge, Very nice site i got very usefull information here, very nice site thanku very much i love site, Thanks a lot it helped me very well in my assignment. ALSA & Python - Capturing multiple mono audio inputs. From this site we can learn only yeah or the definiton or a link to a page about each, yea this wiull allow us to know the uses os some devices notted in the list.

Fuse Identification Chart, Lemon 7up Cake From Scratch, Bhojohori Manna Chinar Park Menu, Prs Se Hollowbody Ii Piezo Review, Fallout 76 Couch Plans, King Arthur Almond Flour Zucchini Bread, Mushroom Chips Whole Foods, Pinus Patula Common Name, Sweet And Spicy Pork Stir Fry,