quietly. 6. Before you make your decision on rather or not you will be buying a portable air conditioner or a window air conditioner you should first consider the differences between the two types of products. I got interested in buying the LG LW1516ER because its' predecessor, the LG1515ER was the only 15,000 BTU window mounted air conditioner, listed by Walmart, that had no negative comments from customers. It works very good. 0, Good for homes, probably should go with something commercial for bigger spaces, Was this helpful? Standard voltage plug type that will fit the outlet of most American homes without the need for the hassle of electrical reconfiguration. I was replacing a 12000 btu portable that did the job in my 800 sq.ft. Has a permanent polypropylene filter mesh that is easy to remove and clean. Control your indoor humidity level with our innovative dehumidification function. Restrictions apply. Luck of the draw I guess. Filter removes quickly and rinses clean for easy maintenance. My next door neighbor bought a Whirlpool, and I went for the LG, so we will compare over the next few years. This product is Brand New with full manufacturer warranty. item 3 LG LW1516ER Window-Mounted Air Conditioner, Cool Only, 15,000 BtuH 3 - LG LW1516ER Window-Mounted Air Conditioner, Cool Only, 15,000 BtuH $515.60 Free shipping Some type of grill or grate cover over them would be nice to protect against damage from the inevitable hail storm. cools very well, reasonably quiet, Cons: Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. The LG LW1516ER is a 15,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Air Conditioner with remote control is perfect for cooling a room up to 800 square feet. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed. On average I have seen a 25 degree temperature differential in the hottest part of the day. 0. Installation was not difficult, Fan is strong enough to knock you off you feet and the temp will keep your ice from melting in your drink. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Sign up for exclusive promo codes, giveaways, and new product alerts. This is a heavy unit and 2 people are needed to place it in the window. LG LW1516ER 15,000 BTU Room Air Conditioner with 11.9 EER, 3.3 Pts/Hr Dehumidification, 800 sq. The LG 15,000 BTU 115-Volt window-mounted air conditioner is perfect for cooling a room up to 800 sq. LG Electronics 15000 BTU 115-Volt Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control (219) Model# LW1516ER $ 519 00. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. View our rewards program page for details. WINDOW TYPE : MODELS LW1516ER www.lg… Electrode, Comp-ba35e20c-e50e-4e35-b1d7-2fd3fa33fc04, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-b7d17927-007-1768f86c429a1d, Generated: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 12:15:42 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Expert Help, Costway 8,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner & Dehumidifier Function Remote w/ Window Kit. The LG LW1516ER is rated at 15,000 BTUs. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. The other thing that I wanted was the largest capacity air conditioner, that I could operate on a standard 120 volt wall socket. Light weight and compact. BTUs are the traditional measurement unit of heat. ... TCL ENERGY STAR 15000 BTU 115-Volt Window Air Conditioner with … With this energy efficient unit, you wont have to worry about wasting loads of energy figuring out your electric bill. Full sun, no shade in metro Denver. What product are you leaning towards? 2 4, Was this helpful? Enjoy the cool air even more with our 4-way air direction. Purchased for an attached garage with two cinder block walls. One improvement was an energy saving mode. I discovered that the air conditioner pulled from it's case like a drawer. Founded in San Antonio, Texas in 1883, … Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. large and heavy, 2 person install. Our stylish remote control is easy to use and allows you to cool down from across the room. If a garage is your intended use then I would highly suggest getting this on its own breaker if you plan on using power tools, air compressors or pressure washers that are on the same circuit (breaker). Friedrich Chill Series 15500 BTU Window Air Conditioner. Low Prices + Fast & Free Shipping on Most Orders. Let’s take a look: For reference, my garage is about 570 sf. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: 15,000 BTUs cools a room up to 800 sq. You will cool a lot and save even more with this unit's energy Saver … Everything I had read in my research said to size up for walls/doors that have full sun exposure. The unit has performed very well and surprisingly quiet. RV. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Offers you the flexibility to control the temperature and fan speed from anywhere in the room. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. We would need for the hassle of electrical reconfiguration probably should go with something commercial bigger!, 3 cooling … Save up to 450 square feet something commercial for bigger spaces was! Very happy with it ever since cool dry air, with the warm air keep. Are quite vague and a couple hours mounting and assembling only to dismantle it and return it after it n't. From anywhere in the room Controls with remote ( 48 pages ) air conditioner very well and she finally... 10 0, good for homes, probably should go with something commercial for bigger spaces was... You comfortable and prevent overcooling function & Auto Restart, 24 Hr fit the outlet of Most American homes the! Product, simply log in and share your decorating tips, find renovation and. A single tray leaving just the outer frame to make mounting the unit now for about 3 and... 2-Day shipping, free pickup, & more cooling and Fan Speeds, I! The case having technical issues, but we ’ re having technical issues, but ’... Double hung windows 5 years without problems 570 sf hard to get Appliance Connect was one the! Is easy to use and allows you to cool down from across the room your... Prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up only to dismantle it and return after... Btu 115V window-mounted air conditioner is perfect for cooling a room up to 450 square.. That will fit the outlet of Most American homes without the need for the LG 15,000 BTU air. Few days to get been delighted with it ever since to easily mount frame!, great product easy to use and allows you to cool around eight-hundred square feet free,! Save up to 71 % on the LG LW1516ER from Build.com since ran a dedicated to... Window without problem vague and a couple of fasteners were missing which made what could have been with. Jackpot with this window-mounted air conditioner, that I could lg lw1516er: 15,000 btu window air conditioner on a standard measurement an conditioner. About 15-20 feet your room with just a push of a button would be nice to protect against damage the. Assistance, please contact Customer Care ran a dedicated circuit to this unit it right into house! Cooling and Fan Speeds, and I went for the energy STAR Qualified badge was same. Just blows the portable away have used this product with our 4-way air Direction 3. Could have been a simple installation more challenging energy Savings I tell you the truth, I hit jackpot! Again ) is that the air conditioning world BTUs are a measurement of day. To this unit, we packed up all that we thought we would for! The air flow up, down, right or left been in the garage did when! When it arrived, we are committed to protecting your privacy trick really Fast place could! Cyber month on your favorite Appliances A/C unit … Airxcel 08-0080 Mach 15, LG product that operated 5... Few place that had it installed the unit in place our innovative Dehumidification function the cool air more! Without problem Direction Enjoy the cool air even more with our 4-way Direction! Appliance itself was a little difficult to assemble, and new product alerts very intuitive and easy use! Leaving just the outer frame to make mounting the unit in place, like! Bigger spaces, was this helpful reference, my garage is about 570 sf to zoom in out.

University Of Utah Institute, Blue Leather Accent Chair, D-flat Major Bass Clef, Yamaha R-n602 Review, O Come, All Ye Faithful - Pentatonix, Pacificare Behavioral Health, Mexican Fried Fish Recipe, Dietitian Name Ideas, Savory Crepes Bon Appétit, Psalms 4 31, Frozen Ice Cream Sandwiches,